Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Post, Toast, Boast.

I saw a seagull flying like struggle in this morning's snow fall. The words "flying like struggle" don't make as much sense to me now as it did when I was on the M train heading into Brooklyn. I enjoy seagulls more in the city than by the shore.

It is worth mentioning some upcoming events:

The Burning Chair Readings Brooklyn Poetry Bazaar will take place Saturday March 10th, from 2;30-7 at Galapagos in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.


The event will feature Fanny Howe, Rod Smith, Anselm Berrigan, Karen Weiser, Christian Hawkey, Jess Mynes, Farid Matuk, Susan Briante, Anna Moschovakis, Matvei Yankelevich & Ben Mazer, with music from I Feel Tractor.

Directions to Galapagos:
70 North 6th Street
between Kent and Wythe
Detailed directions available here: http://www.galapagosartspace.com/directions.html


AND PETE'S CANDY STORE:

March 16 – Mark Yakich & Jennifer Michael Hecht & Theresa Sotto

1 comment:

MASchiavo said...

"Flying like struggle." Makes perfect sense to me. I'm stealin' it!