Saturday, July 14, 2007

Vacation


Tonight I leave for the desert. I am hoping that the time apart from Brooklyn will be a commercially successful female group. Like the Go-Go's.


"Can't seem to get my mind off of you Back here at home there's nothin' to do Now that I'm awayI wish I'd stayed Tomorrow's a day of mine that you won't be in When you looked at me I should've run But I thought it was just for fun I see I was wrong And I'm not so strong I should've known all along that time would tell A week without you Thought I'd forget Two weeks without you and I Still haven't gotten over you yet


Vacation All I ever wanted

Vacation

Had to get away

Vacation

Meant to be spent alone


A week without you Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet"

No comments: