Sunday, January 7, 2007

Tag

Morgan Schuldt tagged me for five confessions, Here we go:

1) Miss Connecticut of 19?? took me for a ride in her z-28 and taught me the lyrics of Sympathy for the Devil. She also forgave the erection.

2) I don't like fruits but enjoy their byproducts. Example: No to apples, but Yes to apple sauce.

3)While living in Tucson, AZ I worked giving bottles of water out to basketball players who were dying from thirst while trying to practice.

4)Morgan Lucas 'Madonna' Schuldt threatened in a bar in Tucson to beat me up for criticizing the acting of Tom Cruise.

5)I bummed a cigarette from Lars Ulrich in the smoking lounge of the Las Vegas airport.







I know, I know im supposed to send this to 5 other people, but who????????????????

4 comments:

Morgan Lucas Schuldt said...

It's true, however said defense of Tom Cruise's acting was limited to his parts in Magnolia and Born on the Fourth of July only.

name said...

Uhh... I'd say #4 is a confession on behalf of...and i'd say #3 gave a good little laugh. Who's Lars Ulrich? I know I'm opening myself up for it...so go ahead.

Anonymous said...

ad says,

Born on the Fourth of July is a HORRIBLE and excessively self-important movie - Oliver Stone once again wanking ALL over the screen...but Tom, oddly, outlasts the bullshit and does, yes, a decent job, I agree with Lucas on this....

Lester, didnt you play lead harp (disguised of course) for the Tucson String ensemble...and, wasnt it you that came down eveyones chimney this glorious holiday with gifts...mums the word
of course

Morgan Lucas Schuldt said...

Oh, and I was drunk when arguing on Tom's behalf. Much like the time I grew teary eyed while watching It's A Wonderful Life in Vegas...