Friday, February 23, 2007

Lucas Sayler

As Shiite and Sunni factions have turned much of Iraq into a sectarian battlefield,
As Video of a dozen or more rats scurrying around a closed KFC/Taco Bell restaurant in New York City's Greenwich Village early Friday morning prompted shrieks from onlookers and fodder for the morning television talk shows,
As Britney Spears' decision to check into rehab could help her in court as she to tries to retain custody of her two young children with estranged husband Kevin Federline,
As Their 24th victory of the season, surpassing last season's total under Larry Brown, moved the Knicks within three games of the Magic and idle Miami, the final two teams in the current Eastern Conference playoff field,
As A fishing crew in New Zealand has caught a colossal squid that could weigh a half-ton and prove to be the biggest specimen ever landed,

Lucas Sayler Horosky was born, an almost six pound rock and roll animal, February 2oth, 2007 at 424 pm.

This is for Lucas Sayler or as Ms. Browning calls him Lucas "Slayer" Horosky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ad says

Hey little Slayer,

welcome to the neigborhood,

look out for that uncle shue

pull on his mustache

and now, Marc Bolen -

I was dancing when I was ... oh
I was dancing when I was ... oh
I danced myself out of the womb
I danced myself out of the womb
Is it strange to dance so soon ?
Is it strange to dance so soon ?

MASchiavo said...

If you close the door, the night could last forever.

Congratulations. And good luck.