Tuesday, February 27, 2007

THESE LINES ARE BORROWED FOR YOUR USE # 1

1) "Feelings are not poems":John Yau
2)"Isolation shot of a man playing his heart out": Barrett Watten
3)"Be my anxious moment. Only Better": Michael Schiavo
4)"I might do better spilling tea":Lily Brown
5) "We're not going to hell. Not with the rubber band, anway":Mathias Svalina
6) "I cannot describe the sound splash down the wall of your childhood bedroom":Rachel Simon
7)"And something the color of worry isn't spit into my quiet":Graham Foust
8)"Less and less people are humming Howling Wolf like less & less people are learning to fix the typewriter":Noah Eli Gordon

4 comments:

MASchiavo said...

I still hum Howlin' Wolf.

Lester Shue said...

I do too. But not as often as I should.

Anonymous said...

You forgot this one by Mark Horosky: "Desire is a blood-drum."

mls

orangecon said...

I don't think anyone has ever borrowed from me. Thanks for being the first. I hope all of your childhood bedrooms endure.