Thursday, November 23, 2006

Put them in a widnow or even float them in a pond

"Hey kids, shake a leg.
Maybe you're crazy in the head, baby." Michael Stipe.


There is a Picasso and his influences show at the Whitney which I attended filled, as such, like a polyester cushion with 90 % clean behavior. I mean, it is Picasso, the Pablo, "was never called an asshole", the trap air of modern art, the blah blah blah smart people smarter people (than yours truly) could transform your knowledge of this artist into a true extension of your home (as it were). Yes, I paid, I saw, I glazed. a redundant glamourous MALE cascade, that may conceed a few points of easy storage: it is/was a survey of artists (standouts include: stuart davis, jasperjohns Dekooning POllock and in particular: Roy Lichtenstein) that concludes with a rustle a bristle a sticky question mark that felicitously, like a hammer, asks the question: Who else was influenced? and what else do ya got? oh me oh my. If i were Picasso i would have blown up a balloon then asked if anyone would like to suck in my breath.

No comments: