Monday, December 11, 2006

Drop to floor. Try to Get Under a Heavy Table.

"Trot-trot
past the abattoir" Ron Padgett


There is a limit to kindness, but I have a moustache. I have intimate understandings. I carry a skycraper to work like a lunch box. I never had a lunch box, I had brown paper bags and a far that travels unheeded. Why shouldn't someone listen to (repeatedly) Jesus and Mary Chain's Psycho Candy? I didn't eat lunch today, I ate the noise of one very old woman screaming. Everyone paid attention and no one paid attention. This is Brooklyn. This is where grace increases and....I don't like my friends most of the time. I dont like the friends of my friends much either. Why shouldn't someone listen to FELT as much as possible. I read the newspaper and felt bad for most people. Will someone save Lawrence already! Im afraid people treat all of my words like questions. Holes in my sock, maybe yours too??? Too much cholesterol and too few scratch off winners. I painted my walls white. I don't want to be post anything.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

I wish that quote said:

"Pass the abattoir."