Friday, December 29, 2006

The Scenario Was Hopelessly Tangled

"Freeze, don't move
You've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation
of the sequel to your life." S. Malkmus

Coughing fits and Nyquil binges and spitting at stangers (blinkblink), Please send me a glossy of Walt Whitman. I've gotta get off this mountain. James Brown's last words were 'I'm going away'. I don't know what Gerald Ford's last words were, but they wouldn't be found in a collapsibe baton in a laptop bag. I have listened to every album by Sparklehorse then walked miles into Brooklyn into new constructions and grafitti into take out menus into very skinny people into abstract that seemed like some beauty racked like pool balls with holiday joy. I didnt want to ask anything of anyone but allow the staticfragilerumblecrushcountry of Mark Linkous to karaoke me to some take on tenderness. Sashay, maybe, most likely, stumble. A yeah yeah yeah then a yeah yeah nope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ad says,

blood in yer eye pal

Anonymous said...

say say say so so so it is what it is