Saturday, December 16, 2006

In Bedroom Rather Than Elsewhere

"And I have the feeling that people are high-fiving nearby" David Berman

My wife would sleep with Jack Black. She says that he has an inverted nipple, but that's not why she would sleep with him. Robert Pollard is going to release seven albums in the next year. Bedbugs and the word for war. The cat is chewing itself bald on the tail and other places too. I was waiting for the moment when the car idling like something clearing its throat will turn into music. I never once considered myself to be a dare devil even though the costume beckons. When the phone rang, but it was only a vicious rumor. I overheard some man say the human tongue has 14 muscles. A journey is a bad metaphor. Games with numbers make me anxious. There was no robbery because all we lost was our imaginations. Kids running down the street are below my window, above: traffic and satellites. I want to be stunned into remembering and pleasured into forgetting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lester:

Bopsie waddy
waddy
Shake your money

Anonymous said...

ps:

I've been in a daze for
days

Lester Shue said...

Anony----
"there's a little boo in all of us"
Dylan